Pages

21 September 2012

I'm back

Lets start my second blog with Bismillah..thank to Allah because I still live until this moment..actually i ever have blog before this..but i have deleted that one because i thought that i have no idea to update on what topic..that one of my reasons..another reason is i thought that i wanted to focus to my study as this is my final year..although at the beginning i wanted to focus to my study,i think i'm not really focus to my study..huhu..hopefully i can stick to what i have promise to my self..before that i would like to apologize if my English is bad..i'm just wanna practice to talk and write in English..i just want to improve my English..well,my university is using English..so it's better if i practice to talk and write something in English..that's not wrong,right?do support me guys..
It's already 11.03 p.m..lets start our ice breaking..haha..it just like Minggu Suia Kenal..lets me introduce my self..you can call me CHESDI..i'm 22 years old..not too old,right?still young..hehe..but at this age i can get married already..and have a few kids..i'm just kidding..perhaps one day it will happen..who knows,right?i still study..and now i'm part 5 student of Bachelor of Administrative Science and Policy Study in UiTM Kedah..what else to tell about my self?i think that's enough for this time,right?
I think we should stop here..we'll continue on next time..in shaa ALLAH i'll share with you my stories about my life and experience..see you soon..
Assalam..

No comments: